Monday, July 12, 2010

Reunion Food

Hi all ~
 
Deni is getting ready to send out food lists and I will be doing the same shortly.  We met last night and discussed the lists, change in menu and quantities.
 
I have only received a handful of emails from people with their "rsvp" so that we know how much food to plan for.  If you have emailed me - I have it.  If you haven't emailed me, please do so when you read this email.  It greatly helps us to plan for food quantities (and I'll get you a cabin assignment).  In the past there has been some concern expressed from some folks about leftovers (or not enough if that was the case).  We do the best we can - I'd strongly encourage you to take ownership over your meal and do what you think is best.  If what you bring doesn't get used or eaten, then just take it home with you.  I assure you, no food gets 'wasted'.  :)
 
It appears from early emails that we may have less people from the South and more from the North, so 'suggested' quantities have been adjusted accordingly.  They will be different from last year's.  We'll try to get a better estimate of the quantity of people we will have as soon as we hear back from more people.
 
If you haven't sent Deni your check yet (which many haven't) please also get that in the mail to her this week. 
 
I just spend last week at McCormicks with Chris's 'every 3-year reunion'.  Aside from having no hot water in the showerhouse for 3 days, it got me really excited for our reunion!! 
 
See everyone soon!!
Love,
Michele 

No comments: