Monday, July 12, 2010

More info - Check address, Holiday World, Campsites, Nature Center, Belongings

Your checks can be mailed to Deni:
Please mail today (they are due tomorrow!!)
 
DENISE ELLNOR
102 PENSIVE RD
CLARKSVILLE, IN 47129
Cost is $25 per adult (over 18) or $50 per family (which includes spouses & kids under 18)
Each guest is $25 (no age limit)
 
If those going to Holiday World want to let me know what day you are planning to go I will put everyone in touch with each other to coordinate group ticket discounts.  They need to be purchased 24 hours in advance for the best rate.
 
Also, Barb & Dan have two extra sites in the campground if anyone is interested, you can let them know or me and I will pass along.
 
I called & found out that the nature center is now located in the bottom of the rec hall.  Because of this, I strongly recommend that you don't leave your stuff lying around the facility.  I don't anticipate it will be a huge deal considering there really never seemed to be a lot of traffic there anyway, but it is just something to be mindful of - that and the possible increase in vehicle traffic.
 
Make sure all of your belongings are labeled, including food and coolers and this year we can all make an extra effort to look after each other's things.
 
Let me know if I'm forgetting anything.  If you need access to anything or any prior correspondence, it is on the website holdawayfamilyreunion.blogspot.com
 
See everyone soon!
Love,
Michele

No comments: