
I finally have a shirt & screen selected & wanted to let everyone know what they’re ordering.
Orders due tomorrow, Monday, June 30 (otherwise I won’t have them by the reunion)
The Shirt will be blue/green Tie dye with “Holdaway Reunion 2008” in black or white (depending on how light the shirts are). This will be a little different, but hopefully a fun choice for everyone. We plan on wearing the shirts on Saturday at the reunion. I’ll distribute the shirts at the reunion.
Email orders to Cindy by tomorrow evening (June 30th). wurms@comcast.net Ordering directions are attached below.
I’ll send an order confirmation email.
See you all in a few weeks.
Here is a sample photo. Tie dye isn’t an exact science, so the shirts will all appear slightly different.
Thanks,
Orders due tomorrow, Monday, June 30 (otherwise I won’t have them by the reunion)
The Shirt will be blue/green Tie dye with “Holdaway Reunion 2008” in black or white (depending on how light the shirts are). This will be a little different, but hopefully a fun choice for everyone. We plan on wearing the shirts on Saturday at the reunion. I’ll distribute the shirts at the reunion.
Email orders to Cindy by tomorrow evening (June 30th). wurms@comcast.net Ordering directions are attached below.
I’ll send an order confirmation email.
See you all in a few weeks.
Here is a sample photo. Tie dye isn’t an exact science, so the shirts will all appear slightly different.
Thanks,
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment