A few reminders as we get closer to reunion time:
1) RSVP to Michele (if you haven't already) whether you will be attending and let me know if you will be staying in a hotel (otherwise we'll assume you are staying in the cabins).
2) RSVP to Cindy if you would like to purchase a new reunion shirt for any or all in your family. These shirts are a new design. See the website link for additional information. You need to email Cindy by June 30th.
3) Some people are planning to attend Holiday World before the reunion. If you would like to email me and let me know if you are going I can put all who are attending in touch with each other so that plans can be made for the group discounts, etc. If anyone is willing to coordinate this, let me know and I will send you those interested.
4) Deni and I have met to discuss the meals and food requirements. We will email the food requests to each family in July. We have done our best to minimize the food overages, however we cannot control how much people actually bring. So, our suggestion is that if you bring something and there are leftovers, plan to take it home with you or pass it out to others to take.
5) Please mail your reunion payment to Denise if you haven't already.
I think that's it for now... let me know if there are any questions.
Another Update
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment