Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Reunion T-shirts

I would like to get new Reunion T-shirts. My children have outgrown theirs & there are new friends & family members that may want to be included.
I believe I can get them made for $10 if I have more than 24 ordered.
The deadline for ordering is Jun 30th. I’ll bring the Shirts to the Reunion & collect the money then.
If there isn’t enough interest, then I won’t order them.
Orders can be emailed to Cindy (enter subject line “T-Shirt Order) so I won’t miss the order. I get hundreds of emails.

Short Sleeve T-Shirts - Sizes available for $10:
Infant – 6 M, 12M, 18M
Kids – 2-4, 6-8, 10-12, 14-16
Adult – Sm, Med, Lg, XL, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x

Also available:
Long Sleeves for $12 each. (no infant sizes in long sleeve)
Soffe shorts or Soffe Beater Tanks (to match) are available for $13 each.

Email order by June 30th. Include the quantity, size, and style.
I’ll confirm your order via email, before I send the order to the company.

The color & design will be a surprise! (However, they will be appropriate for male & female)

Love, Cindy

No comments: