Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Email... 6/11/13


Hello!!  A few of you have already emailed me about rsvp's and sleeping arrangements - I have you down!  I'm sending this to everyone again to get more responses and email out the link for the sign ups:

 
For any of the following you have not yet done, please:
 
1) Let me know if you are coming
 
2) Let me know if you need cabin arrangements
 
3) Sign up for your favorite activity for the weekend (or you can email me what you want to do and I'll add your name):  http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0B49ACAB22A20-20131
 
4) Mail Deni a check for $25 per adult (18+ & out of high school) plus $25 for each guest, any age.  Since we are earlier in the summer with this reunion, please mail your check now!!
 
Here is Deni's address:
 
Denise Ellnor
[refer to 6/11 email]
 
Deni and I will be in touch regarding the food, but it is really helpful to know how many people will be there so that we can plan accordingly.  Let me know if you have any questions. 
 
Love,
Michele
 
PS - Holiday World.... if anyone would like to get in with our group to Holiday World, mail me a check for 32.95 per person by this Friday.  I'll wait until that week when we know the forecast better to order the tickets.  We pick up our tickets the day before, so we can distribute Thursday night or leave for you at the camp to get... so everyone doesn't have to be ready to go at the same time.  You have to reserve 24 hours in advance (Wednesday 26th) to get the group discount rate. 
 
Michele Paynter
[refer to 6/11 email]

No comments: