Hi Family!!
It's almost reunion time! In just weeks we'll be having our first June reunion!
June 27th - June 30th at LINCOLN STATE PARK
Attached is the letter with all the info. [email Michele for copy of letter if you didn't receive.]
Please reply now and let me know (for your household only):
Are you planning to attend?
What sleeping arrangements are needed? (cabin, camping, hotel)
Am I missing anyone's email from your family? Let me know so I can add it:
I'll put together cabins assignments based on last year's as a starting point for those needing cabins to be sure everyone can have space. If you are camping, but want cabin space too, just let me know.
Food emails will come from Deni and I shortly. Basically, it will be the same as last year.
The big Holiday World trip will be Friday, June 28th. Reservations for group rates must be made 24 hours in advance for the best discount. I suggest waiting until the week of to be sure the weather will cooperate. Must have a group of 15+. I think last year we were able to pick up our group tix the day before. This may help for distributing tix if people are going at different times.
Let me know if there are any questions!!
See everyone soon!!
Love,
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment