TO STAY FOR CHECK-OUT ON SUNDAY
From the NORTH -
1. Barb & Ray Riley
From the SOUTH -
1. Wanda & Dan
TO BRING WOOD
1. Ward
2.
TO TAKE HOME AND COORDINATE PAPER PRODUCTS EACH YEAR
1.
Another Update
11 years ago
The Holdaway Family Reunion first began in 1971 with the gathering of families at Spring Mill. Today we've grown to averaging 100+ family members at each year's reunion. It's about time that we begin documenting our pictures and memories. Please email your pictures or memories to chrisandmichelep@gmail.com. Feel free to add your comments to any post too. (Click on "comments" and chose "Anonymous", but be sure to sign your name to the comment.)
1 comment:
I don't mind storing the paper supplies in our basement; however, I need a Southern family member to volunteer to transport them. I'll take care of getting them there this year. Maybe Mom, Dad, or Brian can help me get them home. Next year . . . I don't know how much "gear" we'll be transporting to and from for two kiddos.
Deni
Post a Comment