Tuesday, June 26, 2007

FANS - COOL IT DOWN

If you were at last year's reunion, you may remember the little blue fan that Johnny G had. It felt great sitting outside in the heat. It is available at Lowes for $59. Lowes also has a cheaper version for $38. If anyone is interested in purchasing one of these for the reunion here is the information to view the products online:

BLUE BLOWER FAN $59
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=5013-59612-BB3000i&lpage=none

UTILITECH FAN $38
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=3119-49537-PB300A&lpage=none

I purchased the Blue Blower fan today - just because I know Johnny has had his for a long time and it still works great. If we can get a few people interested in buying one or the other of these, we can really cool off the dining hall. It seems we may have a hot year this year.

I had to try a 2nd Lowes to get the Blue Blower, so you may want to call and see if they have it in stock before you go.

No comments: