Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Email sent 12/22/09

Hi all ~ a couple people recently asked about dates for next year's reunion, so I'm sending a reminder to everyone so you can be sure to request your vacation days appropriately for next year!! :) Would love to see EVERYONE there.

Funny, I was just at church tonight helping with pictures for our pictorial directory and was talking to a mom of someone I went to school with (sorry grandmother!). And in talking about me planning a 20-year reunion for our grade school class we got on the topic of me planning our family reunion. She wanted to hear all about it and was so amazed at the length of time we'd done it and thought all of our traditions were so special. It reminded me of what a special family we have and how blessed we all are to have each other in our lives! Merry Christmas everyone!

The 40th annual
Holdaway Family Reunion
will be held at
Lincoln State Park
in Dale, Indiana
July 29th - August 1st
Thursday - Sunday

Keep updated via our family website: holdawayfamilyreunion.blogspot.com

or on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=34454099134&ref=ts

Love,
Michele

No comments: