(Picture from: Mike Milligan)
Another Update
11 years ago
The Holdaway Family Reunion first began in 1971 with the gathering of families at Spring Mill. Today we've grown to averaging 100+ family members at each year's reunion. It's about time that we begin documenting our pictures and memories. Please email your pictures or memories to chrisandmichelep@gmail.com. Feel free to add your comments to any post too. (Click on "comments" and chose "Anonymous", but be sure to sign your name to the comment.)
4 comments:
Where's the banana van? I think Mickey should have it - MJG
where did David's hair go?
Ahoy! Look forward to seeing more pictures. Who knows, maybe I'll end up scanning a few. :)
~Bambi Addison
David Hodge has finally taken a little bit of responsibility for driving with his infant baby on his lap, although he's still putting the majority of the blame on the paparazzi. He tells Access Hollywood:
"I made a mistake and so it is what it is, I guess. Being put in the situation that I was in, it was kind of bad with the paparazzi. Last week, my mom and I went out and they were on us really bad, so you instinctively do what you need to do."
Usually when the paparazzi come after me I instinctively do what has to be done too. Although it's more along the lines of climbing on top of a car with my hands on my waist yelling, "Bow down to your king!" But sometimes I grab babies and put them on my lap as I drive. That's totally up there on my list of things to instincitvely do.
--joEy
Post a Comment